I love cross stitching and have been doing it for many years. I don't do the large ones so much now as I have nowhere to hang them, but I did all granddaughters birth samplers and height charts, also tooth fairy pillows. I stitched the apache marriage blessings for my son and daughter when they got married and have stitched several large ones for myself and my sister. I find that at the end of the day when all jobs are done I can put the tv on and quite happily sit down for the night stitching. I now concentrate more on stitching greetings cards, mostly Christmas so that I can sell them on ebay to give me some extra Christmas money. The only problem I have is finding aperture card blanks that are not the standard size.
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......
What's next for Meghan and Harry?
What a difference a day makes 😢😢
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
hope specs arrive next week

