DH used to buy me lovely cami knickers back in the day when M&S actually made nice lingerie. French knickers too. I didn't like to tell him but they killed me...kept disappearing up my bum! On the rare occasions I wore them I spent the entire evening trying to haul them out
. He had a thing about M&S lacey bras too.... when I wore them I spent the evening scratching! There's a lot to be said for 'buckets' and 'support' bras, one of the few advantages of being older, less frivolous.... and built for comfort.
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
Waitrose has stopped providing bags for loose veg.
Oh how I sympathise absentg!!! Itchy lace and scanties up my bum- yes I can relate to that. Add in silk stockings or hold ups which either rip the skin off your thighs or descend Nora Batty style!
of sweat from your feet in a day so you should always let shoes "rest" and dry out for a day between wearings. 
