OK...let's try again <hopeful> if anyone could have a quick go now and let us know if it's still happening, I'll be very grateful and provide virtual (or if you prefer - the sun's over the yard arm after all).
Sorry everyone. No holidays here, honest - we really are still working on it! I believe it's not quite as straightforward to fix as we thought, but we'll post again as soon as tech have sorted it/we have any updates.
Still no improvement. GNHQ all on holiday today? Or are they hoping one of us will solve the problem for them? By the way, I never click on cancel in case it does the same as save. I just click the cross to get rid of it.
No, the list on mine, after games continues with computer, control panel, devices and printers, default programmes, help and support - no recent items listed!
Ana If you are on a PC (or mine at any rate) click on the 'start' icon (a round thing with windows icon; on the righthand side a list should come up that says:
documents pictures music games recent items (with an arrow, click on the arrow and it shows your most recent saved items) computer etc
Sorry, not very tecchy, someone else may explain it better!
Ana, my elderly Windows Vista laptop shows recent items on the right hand list when you click on the windows symbol, bottom left. Later versions of Windows will probably be different. I have never noticed it before, all it showed were the last few photos I had stored.
Well done, rose. I was going to ask if anyone had done that and what happened. If I were you, I would do a virus scan now, just in case. Doom and gloom again, I know, but it's best to be safe.