I’m a dog owner and am frankly appalled that you have to pick up dog poo and that owners just laugh it off when dogs jump up on you. That’s NOT being a responsible dog owner and is incredibly selfish.
If you have a dog (especially a big one) which jumps up at people, it needs to be kept on the lead in public places. So next time a dog jumps up at you, please tell the owner firmly that the dog needs to be on a lead.
I was out walking my dog this morning and a large puppy raced over to me and managed to get its paw in the pocket of my lovely new Seasalt dress - luckily it wasn’t ripped but I was not impressed.
You could also say to those irresponsible dog owners that they are jeopardising keeping the park dog-friendly. You are absolutely within your rights and don’t worry about upsetting them.
Good Morning Saturday 10th October 2026
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
) and wait for the owner to control their dog (if I'm lucky). But in that time, I often have to endure the slobbery and sometimes snappy attention of their dogs.