She is beautiful and I hope she is much better very soon. I wonder if she slipped on some ice as she came throught the catflap? Maybe put a mat down for her outside if you haven't already. Well done for looking after her so well.
Yes I know it is early but....
No good reason still to vote Tory
Are terrorist causes ever right?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

. I've spoken to the vets and they've advised to see how she is in the morning as she'd already eaten today so couldn't be sedated. She's stopped bleeding thank goodness but must be in such pain - she looks dreadful but the vet didn't want to give her pain killers as her kidney levels are slightly raised. I feel so sorry for her not to mention guilty about not having her teeth seen to before we started down this road 
