I'm doing very well with myongoing clearing out of stuff and, even though it's taking me on a trip through my past I've been bearing up quite well. Until now, that is. Even though her saddle is still roaming round the house [keep trying to sell it but no one wants that sort of saddle any more] and her ashes are in the living room
I've just found a numnah with her name on it. Floods of tears
. It will have to be rewashed and put away somewhere....Next thing is can I/should I destroy all of the vaccination certificates of every pet I've ever had?
Gransnet forums
Pets
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »


; I can imagine what it's like though and I reckon it's gorgeous. I've just been utubing Malamutes because the chap at the garage where I take my car has them. He says that when a fire engine or an ice cream van goes past they try to imitate the sound. I'm so happy for your GS!
] but it was a magical time. She always said that I only got her a pony anyway because I'd always wanted one and she was, of course right! I'm going through a lot of my daughters school and uni work at the moment and she's telling me what to keep and what to burn; tonight we found a draft of a very stroppy letter I sent to her school one day. I'm very impressed with what I wrote. I've also found an old horse of the year show programme and an essay she wrote about the day we went to see Desert Orchid. Give your horse a hug and a polo from me.