I am looking after Juragran's very old dog and I am trying to take her a walk every day. She doesn't go very far, because she is a bit stiff, so I let her turn back when she wants - she enjoys spending five mintues sniffing each tree. It is raining a bit today so I got well wrapped up and took her out. I don't want to disappoint her, but I wonder if it wise to take her out if the rain is heavy, given her age and infirmity. I don't mind for myself, I quite like walking in the rain. She gets very excited when I put my boots and coat on, and I am wondering if she realises we have been out for only about 20 minutes when she turns back!
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
New series of Portrait Artist of the Year
Recommendations for Facial Scars please


enjoy your house sitting. 

