I'm 62 , I've been prescribed Estriol cream which has improved the soreness and no UTI since using it . I tried replens and other over the counter solutions but they were ineffective . I didn't use HRT when I started the menopause in my early 50s as my GP wouldn't prescribe it but it seems to have come back into favour now .
The only side effect I get from the estriol is a bit of a smelly discharge for a day or two and I have to use a panty liner . I use it twice a week .
I don't think we should suffer in silence and put up with these things , life I'd hard enough as you get older without feeling so uncomfortable 😕
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
WORD ASSOCIATION -27 (June 26)
New series of Portrait Artist of the Year
