Thanks for all your replies and sorry its been a while getting back to you all, but had a busy weekend.
Seaside22, I think I will have another Mirena fitted once I have been for the scan, if I'm allowed one.
gillybob, I really wasn't happy that the nurse had removed it, but I'm usually not one to argue about things and I just let them get on with it. Looking back, I think I should have stood my ground.
Stella1949, I've only had one FSH test so maybe I should ask for another, just to confirm. I was rather worried about being post menopausal and having bleeding though. I'll just have to wait for the results of the test.
I am so grateful to everyone who has replied as you have helped put my mind at rest.
Thank you to you all.
Good Morning Saturday 10th October 2026
Are terrorist causes ever right?
New series of Portrait Artist of the Year



