I really enjoyed our meet ups before Covid. At present I’m not getting out enough. Sadly John Lewis is no longer in Brum, gone, scones and all. Please post if you are interested in a coffee or lunch meet up. I would love to meet old friends and make new ones. Nonnie, Tegan, Blinko, Hellobaby, I hope we’ll meet again - soon.
I’d been thinking I had better arrange a date. So pleased that you have already done so, thank you all. I can manage Wednesday 9th too so look forward to seeing everyone. In October The Exchange has a ‘Book Exchange’ the idea is that you can bring a book you have enjoyed and would like to pass on. In exchange you can take home a book from the shelf. So anyone who has books ready to move on can bring one to our meet-up. A bit like BookCrossing.com but less formalised.
My arthritis has suddenly become much worse so it’s unlikely I’ll be able to join you on Wednesday. Very sad about that but hope to make in the future.
Thank you, I’m sad not to be seeing you too. Phoned for an appointment today and got one with a very helpful competent paramedic. He changed paracetamol for something stronger and I have an appointment next week with the physio team.
Hi, sorry to say, I have only just seen this thread, it wasn't showing in recent weeks. Bit short notice for today, sadly, but next time, so long as its on the thread and highlighted, I will endeavour to join you all. Have a lovely time, my dear brummie friends.
Hi, sorry to say, I have only just seen this thread, it wasn't showing in recent weeks. Bit short notice for today, sadly, but next time, so long as its on the thread and highlighted, I will endeavour to join you all. Have a lovely time, my dear brummie friends.
Keep an eye open for threads on the “Meet-ups” forum!
Haven’t looked at the meetup thread for a long time. I went to a couple at John Lewis before Covid. Lovely to see they’ve started up again. Hope I can make the next one.
I would like to meet up but cannot on Monday or Tuesdays. Can get to Lichfield or Tamworth, anywhere on the northern side. I'm not so keen on Birmingham now but would go for a meet up.