Hi discorpian. I live in Nottinghamshire and would be very happy to meet up with other local 'Gransnetters' sometime. Will have a look at the local site.
Hello Both I'm the editor for Leicestershire so yes it would be great to meet up and discuss our -'borders' as well as get to know you. I shall certainly pop into your site and hope you will pp into mine. I haven't been doing it for long but if I can be of help just shout.
Hi - I have recently taken over as editor for the Nottinghamshire site. I have been merrily adding listings and would love you to pop over and have a look! Please feel free to introduce yourself. I am hoping to organise a get together at some point so we can meet and chat in the real world! Spread the word and get our local page buzzing! Thank you x