no need Maniac I was really only joking but that was kind of you to suggest it. As everyone says 'publish and be damned and I apologise most sincerely for my very warped sense of humour.
Well done you ladies. Made it a really good day. Galen's place next time I think. The photos need to be published :-) Your Editors wish must be respected.
LizG .Lovely to meet at long last.If you'd like to have a private view of the photos (which are quite good)I'll send on email if you let me have your email in a p.m.
We did have an excellent lunch and as a relative newbie it was good to meet others. I'll go halves with you on paying NOT to see the photos Sunseeker. Looks like we'll have to persuade Maniac as well
Well done Mike! Sounds like your Sunday lunch went really well Five is a very respectable turn-out. We've managed 3 for Brighton & Hove, and 4 for Worthing so far. Hopefully in time the local meet-ups will become well-attended events, but us local editors need to know what our local GNetters want, so - get posting on the local forums, and tell us what you'd like us to organise!
Thanks Mike for your enterprise and persistence in arranging Bristol meetup Only five of us but we had a pleasant lunch and good chance to talk to all.yes the waiter took a photo of us with my camera .I'll put it on my profile. Look forward to reading Mike's blog about his life in bristol since childhood. when I hope you have a good meetup in Bolton on Friday -sorry I can't be there this time.
Just returned from the Bristol meet up. Everyone got on well and enjoyed themselves. Thank you Mike for arranging everything. Anyone in the Bristol or surrounding area who haven't looked on the local Bristol site - please do. We are a friendly and welcoming bunch