Peaseblossom
I'm absolutely petrified of spiders and I'm sorry, but I don't care if they're killed. I literally get palpitations and come over in a cold sweat. I can feel a shiver going up my back and hyperventilate. There was a big one on the wall in the bedroom late at night, a while back and I went to get the vacuum cleaner, because there's no way I would have been able to sleep with that on the wall, but when I came back upstairs it had gone! AAAAARGH!! I couldn't find it anywhere and I ended up sleeping in another room for days. I eventually went back in that bedroom after checking thoroughly. But can you ever check thoroughly? It could easily have been under the bed clinging to the underneath of it, off the floor.
I’m with you, they petrify me, only the big fast moving ones, I don’t mind tiny ones or the small fragile ones that hang in a corner until they turn to dust, but I will kill the big beastly ones, however, I can’t get close to it and since my DH had a stroke he isn’t able to provide his spider removal services. So I usually suck it up the hoover or bang it with the heavy end of a broom. Sorry but is either my sanity or the spider. Both cannot reside under the same roof.