Just had to buy some Cheeky Panda from a shop that didn't have any that I knew I wanted to buy.
I bought Andrex® Skin Protect Toilet Tissue - didn't realise it was infused as was in a hurry.
It might suit you though. Very smooth, doesn't disintegrate into bits on use. A bit fragrant but not irritating.
Here's what Andrex says help protect against the causes of irritation while supporting your skin’s natural barrier and pH balance. Indulge your senses with every use. Each superior silky-soft sheet is enriched with a soothing lotion, delicately infused with a touch of vitamin E and camomile, for a beautifully gentle, comforting clean. Dermatologically tested, suitable for sensitive skin and approved by the British Skin Foundation, our superior silky-soft sheet delivers the best care for your skin.
It's new so was on offer last week.
Does this still stress you now?
Boots (The Chemist) has been sold .




