After extensive, intensive chemotherapy when I lost all my toenails but preserved my fingernails by keeping them taped up I can sympathise. I have visible thinner vertical lines in some finger nails which easily split . I've been using a range of remedies and nail strengtheners and finally after about 3 or 4 years of consistent use I'm seeing results. Two nails no longer show these weak spots so fingers crossed the others will follow suit. The most successful remedies have been Opi repair mode solution and at least three times a day Hard as Hoof application. I've not attempted to wear any nail polish for at least 6 or 7 years.
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
