Sometimes that's enough, though, isn't it? Obviously if you have a rash, an injection or something that has to be examined, you need an appointment - similarly if you need some sorts of examination - but at others a photo or consultation will be fine. If the GP just needs to ask you some questions you don't need to be there, and a phone call saves time for both you and the doctor.
Also, I much prefer to have prescriptions sent to the pharmacy. I have used Pharmacy2U since Covid, and it's much more convenient than having to get a prescription from the receptionist, take it to a pharmacy and wait in a queue for ages.
I really wish that online appointments and medication delivery had been available when I was at work. I worked an hour away from where I live, so medical appointments were tricky to fit in, and often a remote consultation would have been perfectly suitable.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
What's next for Meghan and Harry?
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
.