I'm reeking of Blue Grass today. I thought I had lost it somewhere but it turned up in my basket of toiletries, though I am sure I had looked there!
Good Morning Saturday 10th October 2026
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
and then yesterday I won a bottle of perfume from a raffle which when I got home and googled (didn't know it) it's v. expensive, "niche" perfume etc etc. £175.00 for my £1 raffle ticket. Nice! BUt from what I read I think I may not like it
Anyway it got me thinking about my favourite perfume ever which of course I just can't buy any more - Revlon Moon Drops. It so suited me, was my signature scent for years, and probably contributed to husband popping the question 35 years ago, it used to sure work on him in the seduction stakes. I find the modern perfumes often too 'heady' and strong - and they make my sinuses close up! Couldn't gransnet somehow exercise some collective muscle to bring back some of the retro perfumes from the 1960's? There must be an appetite (nose) for it.
