Gransnet forums

Games

NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread

(136 Posts)
Wyllow3 Mon 20-Jul-26 14:14:23

Carrying on the limerick left at close of play 1000 posts:

A small gerbil would be quite cheap
A very small pet for to keep
A bit like a rat
But they get very fat

GoldenLady Thu 24-Sept-26 14:18:15

Today I was out in the sun
Playing ball and having some fun
When I got a surprise

Magenta8 Thu 24-Sept-26 12:10:24

Today I was out in the sun
Playing ball and having some fun

SpinDriftCoastal Thu 24-Sept-26 11:12:59

Sorry, have to start a new one, nothing started above.

Today I was out in the sun

libra10 Wed 23-Sept-26 17:48:44

A wanderer always I’ll be
Travelling over land and sea
I find it exciting
All lands inviting
I'm sure, we all agree.

hollysteers Wed 23-Sept-26 17:44:50

A wanderer always I’ll be
Travelling over land and sea
I find it exciting
All lands inviting

GoldenLady Wed 23-Sept-26 15:39:42

A wanderer always I'll be
Travelling over land and sea
I find it exciting

Magenta8 Tue 22-Sept-26 20:32:31

A wanderer always I'll be
Travelling over land and sea

hollysteers Tue 22-Sept-26 18:59:44

It was just difficult to heat
I had such thick socks on my feet
Time to travel south
How about Plymouth?
Yes there my good ship I will meet.

A wanderer I’ll always be

crazyH Tue 22-Sept-26 16:03:01

It was just difficult to heat
I had such thick socks on my feet
Time to travel down south
How about Plymouth ?

GoldenLady Tue 22-Sept-26 15:00:16

It was just difficult to heat
I had such thick socks on my feet
Time to travel down south

hollysteers Mon 21-Sept-26 23:29:30

It was just difficult to heat
I had such thick socks on my feet

Magenta8 Mon 21-Sept-26 18:48:05

I once had a small caravan
Sold to me by a gypsy man
It was quite compact
A bit peeling and cracked
And it got very cold in Jan

It was just difficult to heat

GoldenLady Mon 21-Sept-26 15:50:17

I once had a small caravan
Sold to me by a gypsy man
It was quite compact
A bit peeling and cracked

Crocus5 Sun 20-Sept-26 17:18:42

I once had a small caravan
Sold to me by a gypsy man
It was quite compact

SpinDriftCoastal Sun 20-Sept-26 15:46:48

I once had a small caravan
Sold to me by a gipsy man

hollysteers Sun 20-Sept-26 15:33:11

I like to travel on the train
I’ve been through France and into Spain
Watching the world go by
I gaze at water and sky
To be on the move is no pain.

I once had a small caravan

GoldenLady Sun 20-Sept-26 15:15:08

I like to travel on the train
I've been through France and into Spain
Watching the world go by
I gaze at water and sky

MollyNew Fri 18-Sept-26 17:18:19

I like to travel on the train
I've been through France and into Spain
I sit and watch the world go by

Magenta8 Thu 17-Sept-26 12:12:24

I like to travel on the train
I've been through France and into Spain

Crocus5 Thu 17-Sept-26 11:50:01

It’s fun, it keeps us on our toes
And sometimes I stand on my nose
It’s my party trick
Some think I am sick
It appears that anything goes

I like to travel on the train

GoldenLady Wed 16-Sept-26 15:26:33

It's fun, it keeps us on our toes
And sometimes I stand on my nose
It's my party trick
Some think I am sick

MollyNew Tue 15-Sept-26 16:03:59

It's fun, it keeps us on our toes
And sometimes I stand on my nose
It's my party trick

GoldenLady Tue 15-Sept-26 15:34:06

It’s fun, it keeps us on our toes
And sometimes I stand on my nose

crazyH Mon 14-Sept-26 22:45:31

My poetry gets easily confused
But sometimes it keeps us amused
I have good days and bad
And today I'm quite glad
And frankly, I’m quite a bit bemused

It’s fun, it keeps us on our toes

MollyNew Mon 14-Sept-26 22:29:22

My poetry gets easily confused
But sometimes it keeps us amused
I have good days and bad
And today I'm quite glad