I've been tasked to make a dairy free dessert for an upcoming birthday dinner - but not cheesecake.
I've done a lot of googling and have dismissed so many recipes because they are
Cheesecakes
Mousse/sorbet/fruit salad - too simple, and really if I wanted to make a fruit salad I wouldn't need a recipe!
Cakes/biscuits/cookies - not desserts. I think I'd be disappointed if someone served me a biscuit for dessert.
I'm thinking of a tarte tatin which would work but I threw out my overproof skillet so would have to buy a new one, but I will I have to.
Does anyone have any personal recommendations for a celebratory type dairy free dessert?
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


