I'm not particularly keen on pizza but freshly cooked pizza cannot be compared to frozen pizza.
We live in a village with an excellent Indian takeaway, who also do amazing pizza. We also have a chippy and a Chinese (neither of which we like). Our nearest town us about 7 miles away and there are a variety of Takeaways that deliver, some free if we spend over a certain amount.
We haven't had a takeaway since before Christmas but it's a nice treat occasionally.
I prefer to cook fresh food from scratch but I don't judge what other people choose to do. My daughter lives in the middle of a large city and eats out alot, she never cooks.
Her choice.
Another reason to not have a death penalty
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


.