Firstly, did you used margarine. Some of them are no good for flapjacks. Secondly - they need to be cold before you remove them from the tray. Otherwise they crumble up. I think you could maybe microwave the poor things with a big splodge of butter and maybe some golden syrup, stirring every 30 seconds until all stirred in and splodgy (technical cooking term) again, and then re-cook for ten minutes or so. That what I would do, anyway. But I always use butter. And make them individually in muffin trays, because I can't cope with the hassle of having them break. I make a batch every week.
Would you make the deal? Let’s talk about Dorian Gray.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Russian interference in U.K. politics
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


