The only 2 forms of exercise I actively enjoy are swimming and walking. I find it difficult to advise, but would just like to share in the hope that it may help. I was brought up to take an interest in the natural world and like M0nica, always find something to notice and delight in when I am out walking.
I prefer not to walk in a group, but there are a number of walking groups in my area - from short 'health walks' to longer rambles. I know some folk prefer walking in a group, and the discipline of turning out at a certain time.
I now have to use 'Norwegian poles' to go more than a mile or so, and wonder if that might suit you.
I'd suggest looking around for some exercise that does suit you if walking doesn't.
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Sometimes I walk along and hop on a bus for a stop or two, change my route back, endless possibilities.