Thanks Anya and all. Yes it is the chewy crunchy feelings I miss and will follow up on biscotti, which I love but thought were off bounds and shysal I will look up the choc mousse which I can almost taste now.
I know I am going to regret saying this but heyho. Jing I can tell you have a good sense of humour, you often make me laugh, however I notice from time to time on this thread you seem to sabotage the help other Gransnetters kindly give me, when I am at a bit of a wobbly time in my life. I wonder if, a bit like my late mum, you like a bit of an Argie Bargie? Please don't ask me to give examples as I feel too flippin' tired to do anything.
PAX
Cat among the Pigeons? Not quite. (a light hearted post)
Best supermarket meals suitable for a dinner party
Russian interference in U.K. politics
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
. Are they all full? You've got some willpower!



