Oh, Nellie - the joy of 'getting a bit worried' that you were losing TOO MUCH weight! (assuming that you don't have an eating disorder, that is!)
I'm trying so hard at the moment, but it's proving very difficult to shift anything weight-wise. I'm exercising more - and as a result my Achilles tendon probs, which I thought had cleared up, have flared up again. I thought it was DVT and went off to the GP this morning in panic. So much for healthy exercise! What's a girl to do? 
Yes I know it is early but....
No good reason still to vote Tory
Are terrorist causes ever right?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

. My weight bounces about all over the place but doesn't go down steadily unless I watch my eating a little on those days. I didn't think that was meant to be the case, but I can't afford to ignore it.


for you.
.