I speak (reasonably) fluent French and Spanish. I have always absolutely loved the sound of French, right back from my schooldays when I couldn't understand a word of it. I really like the French people too, who I have always found so helpful and friendly, despite their reputation. And France is so vast and varied that I think anyone would be hard pushed not to find a place there that they loved.
That said, I've only ever visited France and Spain, so I don't have a lot of places to choose a favourite from.
Recently I've been trying to teach myself Russian, but I have to admit that I am finding that hard-going. I'm not sure if that's because it's more complicated than French and Spanish, or because of my age - I suspect a combination of the two.
I have only met three Russian people (DS2's partner, her mother and her grandma) and they are all lovely, and they have prepared some delicious Russian food for us on a couple of occasions!
I can think of individual dishes from lots of countries that I like, but I don't really have a favourite foreign cuisine.