I have a new hero. He was on this weeks Late Night Review Show and they were talking about the Henry Moore/Francis Bacon exhibition that's on. Now, I like modern art...I get Rothko, Pollock and Picasso et al but Francis Bacons' work, to my unclultured eye, just looks banal and pointless. As I was thinking that to myself Mr Delingpole said exactly the same
. Which made me feel very smug and happy [an Emperors New Clothes Moment]. As a rather geeky looking person 'James' [sigh] has replaced Andrew Marr in my affections. He writes for The Telegraph; does anyone read his stuff? I'm sure Andrew Marr won't lose sleep over being replaced in my affections....
Good Morning Saturday 10th October 2026
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


. Hope 'James' doesn't read it..he wouldn't be impressed. He doesn't hold back ['stupid illiterate woman] he'd say]