Doodle... sending you a cwtch. I hope the happy memories make you smile and ease the sadness in your heart....he is always with you, just out of sight for now.
Grammaretto the Domestic Goddess did appear but she was in mardy b**ch mood all day and uttered several expletives especially when having carefully arranged the cushions on the sofa so that it looked like a DFS advert ( it involves a sort of karate chop in the middle and no I don't know why I do it either) anyway no sooner had I popped into the kitchen to put the kettle on the ginger ninja (Ddog3) got the zoomies and within seconds the sitting room looked like we'd be robbed.
All 3 dogs ran like hell when the Domestic Goddess screamed like a banshee and spun like a dervish yelling the Dogs Trust are looking for new inmates you know.
As it turned out we ended up doing a spur of the moment night away in Maevemouse where the Domestic Goddess morphed into Cooking Countess and managed to produce 3 gourmet ish meals in less than 24 hours.
Thankfully Slutty Housewife is back in residence and until an hour ago was still in bed and shhhhh don't tell anyone but all 3 Ddogs were on the bed too.
Thankfully we are not expecting any visitors for a couple of weeks so the DG will not be called upon any time soon.
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)





