Well Kaimoana you succeeded. ?. Your lovely owl pictures made me smile. Quite something today as I’m feeling sad and melancholy and not up to much. I think it must be the virus. I’m not usually so emotional.
I’m sure your neighbour will be delighted to get such a lovely welcome from you. It must be hard seeing someone else move into your friends home. Hope it’s someone nice.
Ooh I do hope the assessment goes well. x
Oh Jan you are in Flam. I love Flam. Such a pretty place. What a shame about the rain. We’ve done the trip in winter in the snow……it was freezing then too. Hope you have a smooth journey home.
Had a phone call from DS today. Some good some bad news. Probably accounts for my being a bit down. Hope things pick up for them.
Anyone heard how Boadicea is getting on? Hopefully over covid now and feeling better.
Have you let the Frenchman out of your shower yet Grammaretto? Is he on his way?
Take care all x
Good Morning Saturday 10th October 2026
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


with promises to return and ginger up the admin.
