I would just love to win something LOL, the nearest I got was when my sister was a baby, I had gone to a Christmas Fayre, there was a fairy doll there you had to guess the name of, 2 of us put the same name & there had to be a draw, I of course lost, I so wanted that doll for my baby sister.
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
WORD ASSOCIATION -27 (June 26)


. Oh anno; that is so cruel [but so funny]. And the paint roller reminds me of my mothers day present one year; a tin of paint and a brush and a promise from my ex that he'd look after the children for the day. The S.O. always wins something in the village raffle [they seem to have one every week]; it's usually biscuits and we always have to check the sell by date on them.
