I know it sounds weird but I do like the day alone. Ever since mum passed in 2002 it's never been the same and I just like the day to myself .
I visit one daughter on the lead up maybe Christmas eve and the other boxing day and sometimes do a panto with them but the day I don't want to be with people or family or anyone.
Admittedly I did two years ago, as I had breast cancer and my youngest said please come and stay so I did . But I've said this year, can I see one any day that suits on the lead up and said same to other one but different days. ( They are close ish and do see each other but have very different lifestyles to each other so don't mix the family's that often ). .
I think because I've always said, do what makes you happy, go see your in laws and friends and I'll fit in around it the day before or after.
I really don't want to be with people on Christmas day, is it that wrong really. I love snacking and movies and just me .
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Russian interference in U.K. politics
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄

