Gransnet forums

Chat

N U J W

(11 Posts)
Tooyoungytobeagrandma Tue 06-Oct-26 23:30:43

Can't stand the Beatles!!! Think sharing a bedroom with my older sister (5 years difference) who played Beatles on repeat on her record player put me off for life. Give me mid 70s onwards grin

LucyAnna5 Tue 06-Oct-26 20:49:52

.

WelshPoppy Tue 06-Oct-26 19:26:28

It's been known for many, many years that HELP wasn't spelt on the cover. The old story said that the poses adopted looked better than HELP would have done.

LemonJam Tue 06-Oct-26 18:56:29

Neither do I.

The album sold at the time and I would't imagine John Lennon is turning in his grave.

Oreo Tue 06-Oct-26 18:49:45

I doubt anyone cared, then or now.

BlueBelle Tue 06-Oct-26 18:49:43

I don’t understand the original post !!!

Estrellita Tue 06-Oct-26 18:46:29

WHAT!?!?

AuntieE Tue 06-Oct-26 17:27:02

It would have helped if you had included the actual cover!

I learned semaphore as a Brownie, but never liked the Beatles, so I have simply no idea what the cover looks like.

Ask a Brown Owl or find a handbook for Brownies and Girl Guides.

Whingey Mon 05-Oct-26 12:14:47

Thanks 😄

LucyAnna5 Mon 05-Oct-26 10:50:28

AI says it’s this -

Whingey Mon 05-Oct-26 10:45:08

Cover of Beatles Help record doesn't say Help! Magazine had several guesses national union John worshippers never undo John's washing.does anyone know what it was?