Good morning from a cloudy and cooler Black Country.
Yesterday, I booked a RSV jab with surgery as I had received a text to do so. Appointment was for 7.25pm, so walked there as it is only 15 minutes, waited ages to be called in. She asked my date of birth, then said you have to be 75 and over! I said, I had a text asking me to book. So I showed her the text, then I had a terrible thought, checked the NHS No and realised this was meant for Mum!! Everyone has my number to contact her. I was so mortified to waste the Nurses time, but she was ok, said, keeps me on my toes 
DD popped into Mums yesterday, she said she made a good job of pretending to know who I was!
Today, I am meeting DS for lunch in his lunch break, not met up since July at the girls birthday meal. He had 2 weeks away in St. Ives then we were away in Lyme Regis.
Such a lovely kitten Bellas looks like a cat I had as a teenager, we called him Marshall!
Wishing you all the best day possible
Last three letters contd. November 2015
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
