Good morning from a sunny but chilly Suffolk where it is supposed to get up to 20 degrees later but no rain forecast til at least Thursday.
The house painting continues which means we get up earlier that usual. We had a break on Friday and over the weekend and enjoyed later risings.
The ironing I planned to do last week is still there having grown over the last couple of days with bedding etc. I will do it today. It is not a job I enjoy and the bigger the pile grows the more I put it off. I know I should,as my mother used to do,have a set day for it. I think hers was Tuesday after wash day on Monday.
DH and I will be out for a walk with the little dog soon and the ironing will begin.
Hope others tackling jobs they don’t like finish them quickly and those who are unwell have a reasonable day.
Ruler Of The World (lighthearted)
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......



