Gransnet forums

Chat

house plants online please

(6 Posts)
labazs Tue 18-Aug-26 14:20:37

as i cannot get out i would really like to have some nice houseplants for my new home i do not know if you can buy online i have seen lots of outside plants but i do not want those. i did buy some artificial plants which are okay but i would prefer real ones. i cannot afford loads and i am not brilliant with plants so something hardy would be best!

Whitewavemark2 Tue 18-Aug-26 14:23:06

Try Crocus.

Graphite Tue 18-Aug-26 14:29:33

I have a lot of houseplants.

I buy from:

www.houseplant.co.uk/

Not the cheapest but a wide selection to chose from. The plants arrive quickly, are very well-packaged in straw, cardboard and sturdy boxes to avoid damage in transit and are always in beautiful condition.

Cossy Tue 18-Aug-26 20:25:59

I’d highly recommend Beards and Daisies

I’ve used them several times and always the plants are delivered so well packaged, very fresh and healthy and I’ve managed not to kill them (all bar one haha)

www.beardsanddaisies.co.uk/?gad_source=1&gad_campaignid=23370973855&gbraid=0AAAAADfZrNxUCDQRLwPCwmKiHhYVDrkpO&gclid=CjwKCAjwhZDUBhBGEiwAbi5bjoyATlAYbos2-UjjCqanoHQZiVXQwRlMLiqzAFDtw1NFySzJ49f6txoCek8QAvD_BwE

Doodledog Tue 18-Aug-26 20:49:16

I use Beards and Daisies, too.

Magenta8 Tue 18-Aug-26 21:05:34

Gardening Express - They have a sale on.