I am a massive fan of Dial a Flight especially this week. They'd organised my special trip to Cape Town very efficiently and with a big reduction in price compared to another firm. I was very pleased.
However, when I got to Heathrow the night flight was cancelled. At 20 minutes before boarding. Panic. It was late at night very hot and 300 of us displaced and distressed. Because I'd booked via Dial Flight I phoned their emergency line and got just the sort of person you'd want at such a time. A kind, calm lady just took over. Long story short I had a night in an airport hotel (well 3 hours sleep) . The lady found me a flight home (not without added stress) and I got home minus my case the next day.
Since then my case turned two days later. Dial a Flight are giving me a full refund for the flight and hotel. Ian, the agent, is in constant touch keeping me informed all the way. As BA charged me £471 for my ticket home
they are also pursuing BA on my behalf for that to be refunded.
Thank goodness I went with Dial a Flight. Please, use them!