I find that although I have quite a lot of bags, because I use them for other things such as sorting charity stuff, taking books or (say) crockery to one of my daughters, for sorting clothes etc I can never find the right number in the right place at the right time.
They may be in the wrong car, up in a bedroom, half full of apples from my mother-in-law's tree...
I currently have three with things in going different directions eventually but currently cluttering up the hallway.
And one waiting for me to unload (and sort) the remaining decorating items (brushes, sandpaper, glue, rollers) etc just returned to me...
I think this is how we acquired more that us really necessary for shopping... sometimes you just dont have enough!
I suppose "in the old days" you would have just used a cardboard box for groceries but those are whisked away quickly in most supermarkets.
I have still had them recently from Lidl though..
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


