It is some time since we had a thread about pet photos. Not just cats and dogs, although they would be lovely. If you have an unusual pet I would love to see a picture. In fact any animal pictures you have taken would be nice, camels, llamas, sheep, cows, giraffes, lizards, elephants........
This is Roo, been with us now for 18 months and has grown from a timid little cat who hides away to queen of all she surveys and who clearly loves life.
Sadly, my days of dog ownership have gone - DH used to keep and train Springers. I now content myself looking after DD2’s silly shihtzu when asked. We are regulars at Crufts and many years ago, this beauty stopped me in my tracks - he’s a Glen of Amal terrier, which is a very rare breed.
About five months ago, I rang Dogs Trust and said I would be interested in adopting a dog when I said I had two cats they said it might be more difficult to find a placement for me and I have heard nothing since. Quite disappointed because I could give a dog a very good Home, but anyway I’ve now got my little Duke and I’m very happy with him I know the trust have changed a lot and I know it’s very important that they find the correct placement but to turn me down as they have(not hearing anything for months) I take that as a turn down )I feel it’s a bit of a shame…
The little one is Opie he's coming up to his 15th birthday and he can still out walk most dogs and some humans, the big one is a rescue dog we didn't chose, she's 5 and has had a litter of 10 puppies at 2 years old before I took her.