Good morning from a bright sunny Cambridgeshire. I’ve been quiet recently as been a busy time with family issues and now into week two of the summer holidays. My DGD2 is doing a dance week 9,30 to 4,30 every day this week and the little one now 7 is looking fwd to some time without his bossy big sister! We are invited to a BBQ at their house today late afternoon.
I am very consumed by my garden trying to keep the many flowers alive during a current hosepipe ban . I put two new rose bushes in yesterday and hoping they will thrive. Today I’m meeting two friends for brunch at the garden centre and a catch up chat. We are nearly into August the summer is rushing by.
I read of all the decluttering and busyness of many of you and I confess I am only doing the bare necessary indoors as my garden and getting out in the lovely weather takes priority. However I did manage to tidy and reorganise the shed yesterday!
Wishing everyone the best day possible Hoping those struggling will have an easier day 🌷
Last three letters contd. November 2015
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)

