Good morning all from a very cloudy Morecambe Bay. I know how cloudy it is as CDog needed the toilet so I was wandering round the garden as Mick was probably opening the thread.
DH and both dogs are now fast asleep but I’m wide awake. I’m regretting not making myself TiB before I came back up.
My lurgy seems to be on the way out. I definitely turned a corner yesterday finding the energy to check on my poor garden and give the saddest looking plants a drink. I even used my mini power washer to clean the garden waste bin after it had been emptied.
Today DS2 should finally own the home he has rented for the last eleven years. Completion should hopefully run smoothly. He’s looking forward to throwing out some of the landlords “furnishings”- old pictures, mirrors and a black television stand. DS2 doesn’t even own a television. DH will build him some bookshelves in the alcoves before the year is out and we will assess if he can make better use of the cellar.
Back to today- it’s more dog walking and maybe removing a few weeds from the garden. I also need to check on the other gardens I look after.
That dress is perfect for this weather Mattie I love those African prints.
Take care 🌸
Are terrorist causes ever right?

