Good morning from Glasgow, where it is 12 degrees C.
Karma, what a talented lady you are. I love the material.
Another busy and eventful day yesterday, with Mr MD surpassing himself.
Initially all went well.
I visited the surgery for the third time this week, much to the amusement of the receptionists, who are becoming my new best friends.
It was then off to the hospital, where DH went for his ECG, while I went in the opposite direction for my chest x-ray.
I knew Dollie was in the hospital somewhere, while her other granny was having physio, so I went looking for her.
I found a very bored girl, sitting with her grampa, she jumped up and ran to me, when she saw me.
While talking to her grampa, I noticed, that under her cardigan, Dollie was wearing a cropped top. I couldn’t stop laughing, when she suddenly wrapped her cardigan around her, because she thought I would disapprove. She is of that age of eleven, going on sixteen.
I asked DH how he got on with his appointment. A thorough medical history was taken, along with bloods. Progress at last.
He was asked if there was any history of heart disease in the family.
His response was NO.He forgot his mother had a triple heart bypass, his father died of a massive heart attack and his brother had serious heart problems.
He doesn't do himself any favours. 🤬🤬🤬
DH and I were finished about the same time and decided to visit the Asda, five minutes from the hospital, as I hadn’t been out shopping, due to being unwell. Old Mother Hubbard springs to mind.
I picked up a nice dress and DH (who wasn’t quite with it, to put it mildly) threw it in the trolley, of which he was recklessly in charge.
As we came out, the dress fell off and got tangled around the wheel. Despite me calling to DH to stop, he blithely walked on, making the situation even worse.
In the end , DH, a security guard, those using the ATMs and random passerbys were involved in trying to release it. It was 26 degrees and I thought I was going to pass out.
DH then had the bright idea of tipping up the trolley, to get better access to the wheel, it had a box of non-alcoholic beer in it. A few expletives were uttered.
Who would believe, the detritus, that was inside that wheel. –including a clump of human hair.—YUK!🤢
The dress was eventually released, apparently unscathed, according to DH. He lied! When I checked at home, it had a huge oil stain right down the front.
Apparently it was all my fault, for buying a dress, that I didn’t need.
Biting my tongue and trying not to say anything during the debacle , I glanced at my top, only to notice that the Velcro on my wrist splint had totally destroyed one side of it. There were so many pulled threads, I don’t know how I missed that!
I am feeling rather rotten this morning, will it never end? I took my antibiotic and anti mausea medication, just before I went to sleep, in the hope that I would not feel the efffects of it. Hopefully, this nauseous feeling will pass.
I was touched yesterday by the messages from posters. I am feeling very low and miserable and those PMs gave me such a boost. Thank you.🥰
I hope you have a pleasant day and best wishes to all our poorly friends.
Last three letters contd. November 2015
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


