Good morning all from a cloudy Glasgow where it is 15°C.
GrannyGravy, poor you. I can empathise with you trying to keep your oxygen levels up. 😪
I thought I was going to pass out at Mass last night, it was so airless, I was struggling badly. Despite, hiding in a corner, near the fire door, staying away from people and trying to get some air, it was futile
Your steroids seem to be taking some time to kick in. I could be doing with a course myself, but it's a no, no. This chest infection, just won't shift. I suspect, I need more antibiotics.
Yesterday, the roofer continued to de-moss the roof. What an awful mess, but thankfully, he did clear up. I felt so sorry for him, having to work in the heat, our roof was the worst in the cul de sac, due to our trees.
I had to park my car out of the way at the top of a steep hill, that nearly finished me off.
Today, I am fit to do very little. A fuse blew at church last night, but I knew I had some fuses over in the actual church. Although we have no access to the church, I had access through the presbytery.
Unknown to me, an elderly visiting priest was staying overnight, the poor man got the fright of his life, when he encountered this strange woman wandering about in the house.🤣
After all that, there were no fuses to be found. We have a phantom Blu Tak, battery and fuse thief!!!
A trip to an old fashioned hardware store is in order, I may treat myself to a new metal shovel.
My problem is that the roundabout is still closed and a ten minute detour is required. It has become a rat ru n
Nothing much else will get done today, I need to rest. The only thing to do, is put back my tomato plants. DD looked at them yesterday and took off all the excess leaves. ♥️ Normally, I would have had a lecture, but she saw how unwell I was and kept stumm; a rare occurrence and a lucky escape. 😉
Bella, I get texts and/or phone calls, reminding me of hospital appointments, which have already been advised by letter. I think that there are so many missed appointments, this is a strategy to address it.
I wish you all, a Buona Domenica!, which are always the P.P 'and curate's parting words on a Sunday.