Once I reached 60 I decided to grow older disgrafully. And loving every minute of it. Now 68 been widowed since I was 45 . So doing everything my husband wanted ne to do . Moving to the north west changed my life for the better when I was 61. I am doing all the things I want to do. Until 2017 people dependant on me. Moving i found me again. But the best thing that has happened I have GPs who sent me to see a neurologist who cared and finally aged 63 found out what my disability is that I was born with on on medication that helps me. Plus when I was 62 my GP sent me to see cardiologist and found out I was born with hole in the side of my heart and on medication which I should have been on for decades .
When my husband died my home became a house and I existed didn't have a life.
Moving gave me back a home and found me again and living the best life I can. I have joined various groups . Have holidays in GB by myself. Have no tolerance for bad behaviour. Have wonderful neighbours. I am fitter than I was at 50 and weeks fly by.
I still feel half is me is missing since my husband died 22years ago. But the rage and anger i feel over my fit healthy husband dieing from cancer i use in a positive way. My love and grief for him new dies. In fact the grief gets worse over the years. But because of him I am loving my life because I would let him down if I didn't.
My mom always said older never old.
Who wants to grow old gracefully we have all the tee shirts time to do exactly what we want I want. And if I shock anyone especially the young all the better. 🤣🤣🤣
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


