Several weeks on from the injection and I’m still not sure if it has helped. Because you don’t remember pain once it’s gone. What has happened is that my good knee has starting hurting more than my bad knee. I think it takes longer for my bad knee to get sore when I’ve been on my feet for a certain amount of time so I notice what used to be a mild pain in my good knee more. I’ve always said if I put my twenty year old body straight into my body now I wouldn’t think that I could live with it because you get used to the pain to a certain extent. I assume that, if the injection has helped I’ll soon realise it had when the effect wears off
?
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
