Good morning everyone from mid Essex. Clear blue sky and sunshine and a lovely warm day is forecast.
Yesterday was beautiful, I uncovered the garden table and cleaned the glass top, now I need to clean the chairs that were left out all winter.
My back was painful after weeding on Monday so I wasn’t able to do much.
I visited my dementia friend in the afternoon, she has an infection and a chesty cough and is on antibiotics.
It’s chair yoga this morning and an Ocado delivery this afternoon.
roses sorry you are haven’t heard from the hospital yet, hope you don’t have to wait too much longer for your scans etc.
Safe travels to all those on the move today. I hope all those with medical issues feel better soon.
sar I hope that your DH’s hospital visit goes well and that he will soon be able to see out of his eye.
Have the best day you can everyone, may we all find some sunshine in our lives, physical or mental!
Cat among the Pigeons? Not quite. (a light hearted post)
Best supermarket meals suitable for a dinner party
Russian interference in U.K. politics
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
hugs to you. You are being very brave
