Cabbie21 - Have you got a friendly cafe (or possibly pub?) near you where you could get used to having a coffee or tea? If you tried it regularly you might not feel so alone and it would become familiar? People-watching is great or you could take a book, paper or phone to look at. It's very possible to develop a favourite haunt or two so that it doesn't feel lonely but like a friendly place.
I feel it's 'home from home' in 3 or 4 of the cafes in my town and love visiting them on my own as well as with friends. I just sit and relax, think interesting thoughts and watch the world go by.
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



