Gosh that is a nuisance for MacSporran. I have an appointment on the 22nd so hoping it goes ahead as I have things to ask him.
So sorry you are not getting about Ann I really hope you are first on their list to get your hip done. There is nothing more debilitating than being in pain constantly.
I have to share my good news. It is nothing amazing just that I have finally found a comfortable bra. After my mastectomy I must have bought 20 bras and none of them felt right. I have finally found one that feels good - whoohoo!!
Russian interference in U.K. politics
Best supermarket meals suitable for a dinner party
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Cheers!

Things are calming down and I found a tube of Eurax which I bought in England last year. Has worked like a charm......so far. Death to all little bitey creatures!

