crimson as my fridge is empty of all goodies, wine stock low, and funds depleted I've started the new year in a sort of detox mode.
Also, I'm 'frugaling' (being frugal) and using up bits and pieces from freezer and cupboards. Right now I have simmering away a pea & mint soup, which is made from a bag of frozen peas, stock and an onion. Tomorrow it'll be cream of butter bean soup 
You and I will steal a march on the girls who are making hay until the 7th!
Gransnet forums
Chat
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

. Starting by drinking lots of water [something I've got out of the habit of recently].
Sometimes he takes hold of me from behind under my arms and hauls me up again. It does feel good, but I sink straight back down when he lets go. (he is a qualified personal trainer btw
[phew!] I guess he knows what he's doing)
