Pride of place among my Christmas cards is the last Christmas card my DH sent me. When my neighbour dropped in to see me I noticed him looking at the card with a puzzled look on his face - he didn't mention it but now I wonder does he think I have lost the plot by putting the card out!
It makes me feel as if my DH were still a part of the Christmas celebration, I also have the last birthday card and Valentines Day card he gave me. Do any others put out cards from loved ones who have died?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Russian interference in U.K. politics
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄

I talk out loud to a photo of my mum and dad all the time!

