jodi I struck up an innocent conversation with a female dog walker in the friendly west midlands the other weekend. OMG - in 5 minutes she had "shared" with me a list of family psychiatric problems almost as long as the diagnostic manual devised by the American psychiatric profession. There is such a thing as being too forthcoming. ho hum.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Russian interference in U.K. politics
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄





. I tell you who he reminded me of; Alex from Franz Ferdinand crossed with Nureyev. [sigh]...

When watching TV you have to recognise an actor and remember what else you have seen them in. At one time the answer always seemed to be "Casualty" (if it was American the answer often seemed to be ER). I have a niece who would always win this game, getting to the answer in record speed.
