Oi! Let's have less of the Biscuit Outrage, you nonbiscuitlikinggrans!
DS likes to bite off a bit of MY flapjack after it has been dipped in MY tea. Cupboard love. I only dipped it because his wee teeth mightn't have been strong enough to bite through it otherwise. {Don't tell your mum!}
I once found a custard cream at the bottom of my tea. Wasn't me.
I read one of those pseudo science articles recently. You know the sort that tell you how to make the perfect boiled egg and soldiers or that April 10th is the happiest day of the year. This one reckoned that the best biscuits for dunking in tea were the ones coated on one side only in chocolate. I think that is unspeakable as well potentially very messy. I think they even gave you the exact number of seconds for dunking. [yuk emoticon]
The only biscuits I like are ginger thins, and I can't find them in France! Funny, because they cook with ginger, but I have looked in lots of different supermarkets and never found a ginger biscuit. Perhaps I will bring a few packets back with me after Christmas.
Which biscuits are the most more'ish? To me it's Hobnobs. Haven't ate one for years and daren't have them in the house [in fact daren't have any biscuits in the house]. I think even dog bicuits would call to me if I was having a bad attack of the munchies.
Bags!!! How do you get away with eating lots of biscuits, having two breakfasts, and generally not showing any concern that they will bunch up around your hips and bottom, AND being trim???
I resist temptation by never buying snacks - just fruit and nuts (but no more than a small handful of almonds a day). No, I am not saintly, I just don't like sweet things like cake, biscuits, pastries or sweets. Now when it comes to fresh bread, or a baked potato with butter................
The trouble with having a tub of biscuits on your lap while you drink a mug of tea and read a book is that when you get to the bottom of the tea, you've no idea how many biscuits got you there.